Supply & Installation of Pool Solar Heating
Price is per one (1) Square mt of Solar Collector Material based on the following criteria:
- Minimum Order of $2000+GST
- Single Storey Structure
- Roof pitch less than 26 degrees
- 40mm pipe/fittings PL9 Class Pipe & Fittings
- Pipe to and from the collector will be installed on an external wall
All Quote/Sales are subject to a Site Inspection, OH&S Compliance, and the below Terms & Conditions. Powerhouse Pools also reserves the right to refuse/decline jobs that it deems impractical, unsafe or unreasonable.
Variations & Surcharges will apply to:
- Steeply pitched rooves - Over 26 degree Pitch
- Split system Systems- More than one continual roof surface.
- Double & Multi-Story Buildings
- Pumps - Supply and/or Installation
- Solar Controls - Supply and/or installation
- PVC Valves and fittings not directly related to the Solar Collector Installation
- Multiple site attendances ie. re-attend to commission system at a later date
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By accepting the quotation/estimate and placing an order, the purchaser acknowledges and agrees to the terms, conditions, maintenance, and warranty as noted in this four (4) page document.
Unless otherwise stated in writing, the scope of work is limited to the supply and installation of quoted equipment and the terms and conditions stated below.
Exclusions & Client Responsibilities
Unless specifically noted otherwise:
- The client is responsible for the security and insurance of all goods/products/materials once they have been delivered to the site.
- Removal & Disposal of old equipment, packaging, and rubbish related to the contracted task.
- New Connections to waste line of Filter
- Provide a flat even surface for equipment to be installed upon i.e. Concrete pavers or slab.
- Upgrades or alterations to Utilities and/or services: Electricity, Gas, Water, Sewage, Storm Water, Internet, Phone, Structures, Surfaces, Enclosures or any other Equipment not noted in the quote/estimate.
- Concrete Cutting, Core Drilling, Trenching, Excavation, and the like.
- Chemicals – Salt, Acid, Chlorine, or other water balancing products.
- Building Permits, Compliance and/or Certification
Items outside this quotation will be treated as variations and must be requested and accepted in writing. All variations are subject to the same terms and conditions outlined in this document.
After the quotation has been accepted and payment has been made :
Any cancelation or alteration to a quoted item will incur a restocking levy of no less than 10% of the recommended retail price (RRP) OR any applicable freight charges. Whichever is the greater value.
Consistent with our previous correspondence, should you wish to discuss any specifics of the proposed work, please contact us via email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Typically, we anticipate actioning the contracted work within 10-15 business days subject to noted conditions, seasonal demands, special orders, back-ordered stock from the manufacture/supplier, and weather; most of which are beyond our control. Your patience is appreciated, and we will inform you as soon as a date and time can be scheduled.
Unless full payment has been made or otherwise stated in writing the following will apply:
- Deposit: 10%
- Installment: 40% Due on delivery of goods/materials.
- Balance: 50% On installation
- Terms: 7 Days from the invoice
- Discounts are not applicable for payments outside of these trading terms.
- Payments in person: To be made within the 7 Days
- DFT or C.O.D are preferred methods of payment
- Credit Card payments will incur a surcharge of 2.5% which will be added to proceeding invoices or independently invoice.
- Periodically (as required) remove debris on or around the equipment to alleviate the build-up of leaves, twigs, etc. Such debris can affect efficiencies, damage systems/equipment. 2. The Basket/Lint Pot located inside the Pumps must be cleaned periodically to maintain correct flow rates and prevent debris from entering other equipment/systems. Do not operate the equipment if the pump basket/lint pot is damaged, missing, or not correctly seated/located. 3. Every 6 months grease all O-ring’s with water or silicone-based lubricant to maintain airtight seals. Replace Damaged or Stretched O-rings if and when required. Failure to do so can result in the pump running dry resulting in damage. 4. Prior to and/or upon completion of your swimming season, you should have all pool equipment Inspected by our Service Department or authorized representative. Undetected problems can cause damage to systems, equipment, structures/buildings. 6. Heated water requires slightly more scrutiny of the chemical balance. Green or cloudy pools are the result of incorrect Chemical Balance and/or Filtration requirements not the Heating System. 7. Periodically check internal roof spaces and structures relating to pool equipment/systems for signs of damage. Please Note: Failure to carry out basic maintenance may cause unnecessary damage to systems and other equipment and/or property and will void the warranty.
Guarantee / Warranty
Powerhouse Pool Services stands behind its workmanship. We are a family company with the majority of our work being generated via positive referrals. Your satisfaction is our objective.
- The warranty/s described herein applies to the original purchaser and premises. 2. All warranties are effective from the date of purchase, completion, or installation. 3. The purchaser is deemed to be the person or company indicated on the paid invoice. 4. All warranties are subject to the purchaser/client complying with our payment terms and maintenance requirements.
Goods & Materials
Powerhouse Pool Services will replace or make good any defects in our workmanship:
- All products and/or equipment will be covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, terms and conditions of use unless stated otherwise. 2. PVC pipe, fittings, valves, and components are covered for 1 year under normal operating and environmental conditions.
With the exception of those stated by law.
- The sole obligation and liability of Powerhouse Pool Services under the warranty is expressly limited to replacement or repair of defective work which directly relates to the contract. The repair or replacement of such items is at the discretion of Powerhouse Pool Services. 2. The warranty will only apply to circumstances, goods, or materials that are not insurable events/items. 3. Any Repairs, Alterations, or Modifications to the contracted work including associated equipment carried out by a third party will deem all warranties null & void. 4. The service for non- warranty repairs/issues will be charged at our normal rates or as per quotation. 5. If or when changes are made, considered or planned to any associated equipment (pumps, pipework, fittings, valves, etc.) Powerhouse Pool Services must be consulted and approve such changes in writing. 6. Failure to make a payment on any installation or service within our payment terms will void all warranties.
Powerhouse Pool Services will not accept liability for the following clauses with the exception of those stated by law.
- Damage or failure of goods due to Acts of God or extreme weather conditions. 2. Damage, internal or external; caused by water leaks or rain ingress 3. Loss of water and/or chemicals; water balance etc. 4. Damage caused by birds, pests, animals, and rodents. 5. Labour and travel costs outside warranty periods. 6. Damage, Leaks, or acoustic noise as a result of internal pipework. 7. Damage caused by over/under pressurizing the system by use of valve/s, pumps, and filters .8. By requesting, accepting, or contracting Powerhouse Pool Services to carry out the requested work the client accepts that the nominated building/structure to be used is suitable for the proposed work and materials/equipment that are to be installed. The client accepts responsibility to ensure that the building, roof or structure complies with all current building specifications, regulations, and codes and poses no threat to the health or safety of any persons attending the site. 9. The client must inspect all work, equipment, and the site within seven (7) days of the work being carried out. Any damage to the structure, materials, products, or services must be reported within these 7 days. Claims outside this timeframe will not be considered.
TERMS OF COMMERCIAL CREDIT ACCOMMODATION
Please Read Carefully
Upon the approval of the quote / estimation the Applicant hereby agrees with the Company: -
- To pay for all goods sold within 7 days of invoice.
2 That the Company may in the event the conditions in Clause 1 are not complied with or the Applicant otherwise fail to comply with its obligations to the Company in any respect: -
2.1 place customer on stop ship and no further deliveries will be made until the account is finalized;
2.2 revoke the credit accommodation and require any further transactions by the applicant to be on a cash before delivery basis:
2.3 require all amounts owing to the Company for any reason whatsoever become immediately due and payable without deduction or demand;
2.4 cancel any discounted rates and recalculate the outstanding charges;
2.5 charge an account service fee of 9.0 percent per month;
3. That the applicant agrees to pay any costs, commissions, Legal expenses whatsoever arising from the collection of any overdue monies. Such interest, cost and commissions, and legal expenses may be recovered as a liquidated debt;
4 If the Applicant is a company the Company may, at its discretion, require that the Directors must give a guarantee and indemnity in the form required by the Company. The Company reserves the right to require a guarantee and indemnity to be given by any person in any other circumstances;
5 The Applicant, and where the Applicant is unincorporated each proprietor of the Applicant, hereby charges with payment of the money and compliance with all obligations owed by the Applicant to the Company all beneficial interests (freehold and leasehold) in real property held now or in the future by the Applicant or proprietor. The Applicant, and where applicable, each proprietor agrees that if demand is made up it, him or her by the company, the Applicant or, if applicable, that proprietor will immediately execute a mortgage in registerable form or consent or caveat, as required by the Company to secure the interest of the Company pursuant to this equitable mortgage. If he, she or it fails to do so within a reasonable time of being so requested, the Applicant or, if applicable, that proprietor irrevocably and by way of security appoints any credit manager or solicitor engaged by the Company to be its, his or her true and lawful attorney to execute and register such instruments;
6 That all sales of goods made by the Company to or for the Applicant only upon the terms contained in the Company's Standard Terms and Conditions of Trade. Until altered Conditions of Trade are notified to the Applicant in writing the Applicant agrees that the current Conditions of Trade shall continue to apply;
7 That the Company may from time to time alter its Standard Terms of Credit and such altered conditions or terms shall apply in respect of all transactions taking place after notification to the Applicant of such altered terms of payment;
8 That the Company may at any time and without the need to provide a reason to the Applicant refuse to extend any further credit to the Applicant and that its approval of the Application does not require the Company to extend to the Applicant any particular amount of credit. The Company may refuse an initial application of credit, but may proceed if the Company is able to obtain insurance against a default by the Applicant and the Applicant pays to the Company the amount of any premium of that insurance;
9 That ownership of any goods sold by the Company to the Applicant shall remain with the Company which reserves the right to re-enter the Applicant's premises and recover the goods, and/or dispose of the goods until payment has been received in full. If the Applicant sells the goods prior to payment of the Company, then the Applicant will hold that portion of the sale price as is owed to the Company on trust for the Company;
10 The Company may at any time set-off amounts owed by the Company to the Applicant from the amounts owed by the Applicant to the Company;
11 No claims levied against the Company in relation to loss or damage will be considered unless all amounts owing by the Applicant to the Company have been paid in full;
12 The Company shall have a lien on the goods and any related documents of the Applicant in the possession of the Company for all sums payable by the Applicant to the Company and for that purpose shall have the right to sell the goods to the Applicant and all related documents in the possession of the Company, by public auction or privately without notice to the Applicant;
13 That where there is more than one Applicant each applicant shall be jointly and severally liable under the terms of this Application:
14 The Applicant agrees to notify the Company of any change in ownership or address within 7 days. That notwithstanding any change in the Applicant's ownership/trading structure or any advice by it to the Company of such change, the Applicant will remain personally liable for any goods requested by it or on its behalf until it has received written confirmation from the Company that its account has been closed and full payment received and a new account has been opened in the name of the new entity;
15 That the Company may require that the Applicant enters into further security documentation as a condition of granting a credit facility to the Applicant. If there is any inconsistency between the provisions of those security documents and these Terms and Conditions, then the provisions of the security documents will prevail;
16 That in accordance with Section 18K(91)(b) of the Privacy Act 1988, if the Company considers it relevant to assessing my/our application for commercial credit, I/We consent to the Company obtaining from a credit-reporting agency a credit report containing personal credit information about me/us in relation to commercial credit provided by the company. In accordance with Section 18K(1)(h) of the Privacy Act 1988, if the Company considers it relevant to collecting overdue payments in respect of commercial credit provided to me/us, I/We agree to the Company receiving from a credit-reporting agency a credit report containing personal information about me/us in relation to collecting overdue payments. Under Section 18E(8)(c) of the Privacy Act 1988, the Company, is allowed to give a credit reporting agency personal information about your credit application, information which may be given to an agency is covered by Section 18E(1) of the Act and includes; identity particulars (as permitted by the Privacy Commissioner's determination issued under Section 18E(3)); the fact that you have applied for credit and the amount, the fact that the Company, is a credit provider to you, payments which become overdue more than sixty (60) days and for which collection action has been commenced; advice that payments are no longer overdue; Cheques were drawn by you which have been dishonored more than once; in specific circumstances, that in the opinion of the Company, you have committed a serious credit infringement; that credit provided to you by the Company has been paid or otherwise discharged;
17 That failure by the Company to insist upon compliance with any provisions of these terms does not constitute a waiver of that provision and the Company shall be entitled to insist upon compliance with all provisions of these terms at any time;
18 If any provision or part of a provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable then that provision or part of a provision shall be severed, and the remaining provisions shall continue to be binding and have full force and effect on the Company and the Applicant.
19 The law applicable to these Terms and Conditions is the law of the State from where the Company invoice is issued to the Applicant.
20 Clerical errors are subject to correction without notification.